Anpeco Design Company
Initiates Mass Production of SmartShopper device in China
Anpeco is sending a team of engineers to Ningbo, China to insure that the
startup of volume production of SmartShoppers goes smoothly.
Product Development Highlights:
- Worked with
EarlyBird Creative , and
to design the physical layout and UI of the SmartShopper device.
- Worked with SmartShopper owners to choose voice recognition software from
- Chose the BlackFin DSP from
Analog Devices has the
main processor for the SmartShopper device.
- Chose an Atmel AVR from
Atmel as the IO
controller for the SmartShopper device.
- Chose the Electron thermal printer from
for the SmartShopper device.
- Wrote more than 10,000 lines of C++ application code for the BlackFin DSP
- Developed AVR controller code in assembly language to control various
SmartShopper IO signals and manage SmartShopper power up and sleep modes.
- Wrote several PC applications to assist development, including:
- Program to test and update flash on SmartShopper device using USB
- Program to record, upload, and email recording made on a SmartShopper device
- Program to test voice recognition against audio files recorded on a SmartShopper
- Developed DSP low-level thermal printer driver code and fonts
- Developed DSP low-level LCD driver code and fonts
- Developed comprehensive manufacturing self-test software and procedures
- Used our mainland China connections to find a high quality low cost
manufacturer for SmartShopper.
Boigle - China based manufacturer
Back to News